Job Description: BDM Digital Signage
SUMMARY: Reports to Head of Digital Signage EMEA
To lead the development and execution of the commercial displays business strategy to establish and increase share within the commercial displays market in Display, Education, Government, Healthcare, Public Spaces, Corporate, Stadia etc, that lead to new business leads and sales wins for the LFD, Video Wall and B2B TV categories.
To achieve sales, margin, unit and inventory objectives for the Commercial Displays Business sector in Northern Europe. Penetration into the LFD market through alignment with the long established POS systems and B2B PC businesses is a key objective the next 3 years.
|Relationship development (new and existing) and lead generation/new business development
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders that lead to identification of scale business opportunities and sales wins for the B2B TV/LFD division — System Integrators, Software Houses, VARs, Distributors, End Customers.
|Business development progress reporting Produce a rolling pipeline report and update the management team monthly to show development of commercial displays business including:
• New business wins
|Commercial planning and sales management for B2B/LFD division. Develop a rolling 6 month forward business plan including:
• Rolling P/S/I planning that meets overall business objectives for volume and inventory
• Work with other members of sales teams, commercial and supply chain teams to ensure correct and timing information and communication is maintain on key tender opportunities/bids to ensure opportunities for new business wins are maximised
|Product development / roadmap influence
• Work with regional product development teams to develop B2B/LFD products that meet local market needs. Feedback information to Product teams to help develop and improve our product and service offerings to the channel. Have a complete understanding of the B2B/LFD product range and be comfortable to present to senior management and account management meetings.
|Brand and category advocacy.
• To be an advocate of the brand and the key internal and external voice of the B2B/LFD division, and demonstrate the required standards of business and personal integrity and behaviour. Act in professional manner and read and abide by signing the Standards of Conduct and codes of practice set out by the company.
|Be the key contact /representative within the Northern European region for in regard to B2B TV/LFD.
• Ensure that the local business strategy reflects the needs of the business on a regional and global level, with responsibility for communication of local market intelligence, product requirements/customer feedback, and sales progress updates for the Northern European region.
|Management and team leadership.
• Manage the dedicated B2B/LFD sales team members in the UK and Ireland.
|We expect the candidate to have high ethical behaviour and a straightforward mind-set. Due to their daily teamwork, he/she must act fairly and respectfully towards their team members, regardless of function level and culture. Confidentiality, ethics and honesty are true basic requirements of the company.
|EXPERIENCE & SKILLS|
|Education – Minimum A-Level||Essential|
|Proven Industry and sales experience in B2B/LFD sector with demonstrable specialist knowledge of sales channels/routes to market, large account management experience and skills to win business.||Essential|
|Preferred choice would be a sales person or business developer coming from a system integrator / reseller or software house.||Desirable|
|Should be someone who can bring immediate sales results, not just build a plan.||Essential|
|Excellent business relationships and ability to execute sales immediately.||Essential|
|Previous sales team management experience||Essential|
|Leads by example||Essential|
|Ability to motivate others||Essential|
|Ability to deal effectively with other cultures||Essential|
|Ability to take responsibility and ownership||Essential|
|Excellent Presentation Communication and Business||Essential|
|Good negotiating and influencing skills||Essential|
|Highly analytical, numerate and reasoning skills||Essential|
|Proven commercial planning and forecasting skills||Essential|
|Entrepreneurial business developer||Essential|
|Capable of establishing strong business relationships, with existing relationships with key stakeholders in the B2B/LFD industry||Essential|
|Accomplished at achieving targeted sales performances in competitive markets||Essential|